assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.
mudah-mudahan di laman yang tak seindahnya ini dapat memberi munafaat miski secebis cuma. inshaallah.

Monday, October 24, 2011

TESTIMONIAL

Below, I would like to share two testimonials given by customers that have long used the services of Ideal Reflexology Center.

Hopefully, it will open up the desire of my friends here, to visit the Ideal Reflexology Centre is. Inshaallah.


TESTIMONIAL
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN


This is to testify that both my wife and I have been using the services of Pusat Reflexology Ideal at Lot 24-A, Batu 5, Jalan Ampang, 68000
Ampang, Selangor for the last 5 years, since October 2007.

The place is run by the two partners, En. Rohaizad b. Haroon and En. Miza Zahari
b. Yahayah who are both blind.

Despite their physical handicap, they have attained a level of skill and ability on foot massage that has given us full satisfaction throughout, so much so that we really look forward to our weekly session with them.

Both Rohaizad and Miza are of equal
ability, and my wife and I use them –and only them -interchangeably. We had preiously been using the services of other reflexologists, both sighted and blind, at various other centers for about three years, but found none satisfactorv enough until we were introduced to Izad and to Miza. There and then, our search for the perfect reflexology ended, and we have been faithfully going back to them ever since.


We find Rohaizad and Miza to be very professional in their work. The Reflexology Centre is clean, and well-maintained, and the atmosphere
pleasant and conducive to total relaxation. The standard of excellence
achieved by them is reflected in the large and loyal clientele built up
over the years, and the continuing success of their business despite the
recent recession.


We have absolutely no hesitation in strongly recommending Rohaizad
and Miza to anyone wishing to give foot reflexology a try.


Mr. Joseph Yeoh Mrs. J. Yeoh nee Tan Guat Kooi

(Retired Civil Engineer) (Retired Staff Nurse SRN I'.K.)




Azizah Bte Tadin


Dear Sirs,


RE : To Whom It May Concern

Miza Zahari Bin Yahayah Of Pusat Reflexology Ideal


I have known Miza Zahari for more than 10 years since I started going for foot reflexology treatment at Pusat Reflexology Ideal which is owned by Miza.


I was recommended to try him out by a friend as prior to that I was getting foot reflexology treatment from another reflexology center. I am satisfied with the results hence I have never switched to another place.


When I first seek treatment with Miza I had several problems such as headache, gastric and sore joints . I also get tired easily. All the while I am a strong believer in western medicine but after having a few sessions of foot massages, I began to feel better and more energetic. The regular
sessions of foot reflexology that I had, helped to reduce my problems whereby I began to have lesser headaches and my gastric attacks became less frequent.


Now I am a strong believer in foot reflexology and I also continue to have weekly sessions with Miza. I also believe that foot reflexology is good for blood circulation and it also helps to relief stress.


Since foot reflexology has helped to improve my health overall, I have recommended many of my friends as well as my relatives to go for foot reflexology treatments. In fact, I have recommended them to Pusat Reflexolody Ideal.


YoursAfeithfully,


Azizah Tadin

1 comment:

  1. Prеtty great poѕt. I just ѕtumbled uρon
    уour blоg anԁ wіsheԁ to say that I
    have really enjοyеd surfing aгοunԁ yοur blоg posts.
    Aftеr аll I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

    my page; servicii optimizare seo ()

    ReplyDelete

Komen anda sesungguhnya inspirasi buat saya. Terima kasih daun keladi, sudi-sudikanlah jenguk ke sini.